K.I.G. CAPITAL REAL ESTATE continues to seek the acquisition of off market, distressed assets (foreclosures, short sales, REOs, properties owned by owners who MUST sell).
While our preference is multi unit apartment buildings with an approximate purchase price from $500,000 to $3,000,000 we will also purchase other asset classes, if it makes financial sense.
- Multi Unit Apartment Buildings
- Residential Units (SFR, Duplex, Triplex and FourPlex)
- Retail, Office and/or Medical Buildings with major tenants
- From San Diego to Santa Barbara; West of the 405 FWY (prefer)
- Near or in urban centers, schools, hospitals, transportation hubs, etc.
- Special attention to: Oceanside/Carlsbad, Long Beach, San Pedro, South Bay, Torrance, Westchester,
Oxnard/Ventura, Palms, Mar Vista, Culver City, Hollywood to Korea Town, Westwood and the San Fernando
Valley (on or near the 101 Ventura Fwy or near the 118/405 corridor)
Additional Preferred Features:
- Class B to C (prefer B and C+); no rough areas
- Built: 1980 or newer (prefer)
- Unit Mix: a good balance between 1 and 2 bedroom units
- Min. desired Cap Rate in CA: 6% or better
- Distressed (need to sell; not “would like to sell”)