“The 2 Qs of Leasing”
- Qualified: refers to an OBJECTIVE criteria that the prospective tenant either meets or does not meet (e.g. certain credit scores, monthly income minimums, no evictions and bankruptcy history)
- Quality: refers to a SUBJECTIVE criteria that a prospective tenant either meets or does not meet (e.g. are they likely to pay rent in full and on time, respect the quiet enjoyment of the neighbors and respect the property)
For property owners, vacancy means loss of income alongside a sizeable time investment in marketing a property to new tenants, securing a lease agreement, and tenant qualifications to ensure that the relationship being entered is going to be in the best interest of all parties.
At K.I.G. Capital Real Estate our marketing and qualification process ensures that your property is leased on an aggressive timeline, with tenants who will bring value to your property. We handle all aspects of vacancy marketing, negotiation, security deposit collection and move-in inspection.
K.I.G. Capital manages all aspects of the leasing process from A-Z
- Aggressive marketing of the vacant units
- Fielding and initial vetting of prospective tenants
- Showings of the unit/property
- Application process
- Leasing negotiations on behalf of the owner(s)
- Conduct background checks: income & social security verifications
- Conduct credit checks of every tenant over 18 years of age
- Verify employment and past rental history
- Legal Check: verify no history of liens, judgments, bankruptcies, or evictions
- Handling of Lease execution
- Manage move in process, including move in inspections
- Collection of security deposits and first month’s rent
- Deposits and full accounting of leasing monies into client Trust accounts
Leasing Qualification Services
We believe a QUALITY tenant that is well QUALIFIED is the best approach to leasing – not to mention the least costly.
Leasing is often overlooked by non-professional Owners and this is where things can go very wrong. Leasing is one of the most important and difficult aspects of owning income properties. Typically, we see Owners wanting to fill the vacancy as quickly as possible. Limiting the amount of time that a property sits vacant is always the goal. However, it is better to ensure you get the right tenant in place, not just any tenant.
We admit our leasing criteria is strict. We are discerning in our leasing approach.
Call Us Today – (888) 270-4452 or email at info@KIGcapital.com for a free consultation.